PepsiCo Profit Tops Analysts’ Estimates as Peltz HoversDuane D. Stanford
PepsiCo Inc., the food and beverage company that investor Nelson Peltz wants to split up, posted third-quarter profit that topped analysts’ estimates as sales of snacks gained in the U.S. and Latin America.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day