Barbie's Still Got ItBy
Barbie might not be the hottest doll anymore, but the 54-year-old babe is still attractive to plenty of shoppers. Mattel this morning said sales of Barbie products increased 3 percent in the third quarter, and the toymaker’s other dolls did far better.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster