Here Come LendingClub's Small Business LoansBy
LendingClub, an online marketplace for individuals who lend money to others, has achieved enough recognition in peer-to-peer lending that its name has become a stand-in for the field itself. Thus Groundfloor is sometimes the “LendingClub for real estate” and Dealstruck is called the “LendingClub for small business.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis