Deutsche Bank Mortgage Trader Dixon Said to Leave to Start FundJody Shenn
Troy Dixon, a managing director who trades mortgage bonds at Deutsche Bank AG, is leaving after almost eight years and plans to start a hedge fund, according to two people with knowledge of the move.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes