Shiller Views U.S. Stocks as ‘Highly Priced’: Chart of the DayDavid Wilson
U.S. stocks are vulnerable to losses because they are the most expensive relative to earnings in more than five years, according to Robert J. Shiller, a co-winner of this year’s Nobel Prize in Economic Sciences.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020