Mark Cuban’s Desire to Win Led Him to Break Law, SEC SaysTom Korosec and Andrew Harris
Mark Cuban’s “desire to win, that competitive edge that makes him successful,” led the billionaire owner of the Dallas Mavericks to illegally sell stock on an insider tip, a U.S. lawyer told a federal jury.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day