Summers on Thiel Fellowship, Main Street on Yellen, Biggest Chinese Restaurant: Oct. 14By
Larry Summers called Peter Thiel’s program to fund young entrepreneurs who drop out of college the “single most misdirected bit of philanthropy in this decade,” Gregory Ferenstein reports. [TechCrunch]
Gabrielle Karol polls Main Street business owners on Janet Yellen, whom President Obama said he would nominate to chair the Federal Reserve. [Fox Business]
The Copyranter has photos from 10 clever local marketing campaigns. [BuzzFeed]
Five kitchens and 300 chefs. A look inside the world’s biggest Chinese restaurant. [Bloomberg Businessweek]
President Obama recorded a video message to attendees at the Global Entrepreneurship Summit in Kuala Lumpur (video). [YouTube]
See something we missed? Share the most compelling stories about small business and entrepreneurship by tagging them with #SmallBizReads on Twitter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Victim Stepped Suddenly in Front of Self-Driving Car
- Facebook Sued by Investors Over Voter-Profile Harvesting
- Cambridge Analytica's Board Suspends CEO Nix Amid Inquiry
- How Facebook Made Its Cambridge Analytica Data Crisis Even Worse
- Facebook Just Lost More Than Tesla's Entire Market Cap in Two Days