Rival Economists Share Nobel—Bubbles, Anyone?By
Robert Shiller, author of Irrational Exuberance, is one of the world’s leading expositors of the theory that financial markets are prone to bubbles. Eugene Fama says he doesn’t even know what bubbles are.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas