Kramer Levin, Simpson on Del Monte Deal: Business of LawElizabeth Amon
Del Monte Pacific Ltd., the Philippines-based pineapple, tomato and fruit-juice company, agreed to buy the consumer food business of closely held U.S. foodmaker Del Monte Foods Co. for $1.68 billion to expand in the world’s biggest economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas