Dimon Defended as ‘Best Manager’ by Board Member JacksonZeke Faux
JPMorgan Chase & Co. Chief Executive Officer Jamie Dimon deserves shareholders’ support even as mounting legal costs fueled the first quarterly loss of his tenure, said board member Laban P. Jackson.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy