Dassault Systemes Slumps After Missing Sales Target: Paris MoverMarie Mawad
Dassault Systemes SA, the software developer whose clients include Benetton Group SpA, fell the most in almost five years after reporting third-quarter sales that fell short of the company’s forecast.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy