U.K. Nears $22 Billion EDF Deal for First Atomic Plant Since ’95Will Kennedy and Tara Patel
The U.K. is “extremely close” to announcing a deal with Electricite de France SA to build Britain’s first nuclear power station since 1995, Energy Secretary Ed Davey said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline