Vogue Musigny Back to ’49 Beats Petrus ’05 at Acker NYGuy Collins
Nineteen bottles of Musigny Vieilles Vignes Comte de Vogue Burgundy back to 1949 took top slot at an Acker Merrall & Condit sale in New York, beating Petrus 2005 and La Tache 1988 Domaine de la Romanee-Conti into second place.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs