Shunfeng Photovoltaic Seeks Up to $144 Million for Solar FarmsBloomberg News
China’s Shunfeng Photovoltaic International Ltd. plans to raise as much as HK$1.12 billion ($144 million) selling shares to build solar farms.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Here’s How a No-Deal Brexit Could Create Chaos in Your Daily Life