Seaspan Rallies as U.S. Talks Lift ADRs: China OvernightBelinda Cao
Chinese stocks rose for a third day in New York on speculation U.S. lawmakers were making progress toward avoiding a default. Seaspan Corp. jumped 9.8 percent after scrapping plans for an additional offering.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing