Emerging Stocks Advance as Infosys Paces Technology RallyZahra Hankir and Lyubov Pronina
Emerging-market stocks advanced to a four-month high, led by technology companies, after Infosys Ltd. raised its revenue forecast while optimism grew that U.S. lawmakers are moving toward avoiding a nation’s default.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States