BlackRock’s Fink Sees Poor U.S. Fourth Quarter on Debt TalksAlexis Leondis
Laurence D. Fink, whose BlackRock Inc. is the largest shareholder in companies from Apple Inc. to General Electric Co., said the U.S. will have a “very poor” fourth quarter even if lawmakers reach a compromise and extend the nation’s borrowing authority.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy