Airbus to Dassault See Plane Sales Stall in U.S. ShutdownThomas Black, Julie Johnsson and Alan Levin
Eni SPA, Italy’s biggest energy company, has a group of 10 Houston business people waiting to buy its Dassault Aviation SA Falcon 2000 jet. What it doesn’t have is the U.S. paperwork needed to sell the plane.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks