Wharton's Luster Dimmed? Not So Fast. MBA Applications Are UpLouis Lavelle
There’s been a lot of talk lately about how the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School has lost its mojo. A Wall Street Journal story said the elite B-school is no longer at the top of many applicants’ must-attend list. And a story on the website Poets & Quants suggested that may be why the school’s director of MBA admissions decided to leave.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day