Vodafone Faces Fivefold Spectrum-Fee Jump in Proposed U.K. RulesAmy Thomson
Vodafone Group Plc, Telefonica SA and others may have to pay bigger fees to the U.K. for rights to use spectrum after regulators increased the amount based on money raised in recent air-wave auctions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts