The Nike Scouting Report: Strong on Gadgets, Watch the Head-Fake on ChinaBy
Position: Apparel decathlete
Measurements: 38,000 employees, $64.8 billion market cap
Stats: $25.3 billion annual sales, $2.5 billion annual profit
(Notes compiled on Oct. 9 as the player ran some drills for investors)
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing