Testing Finds Minor Cracks in Marine F-35 BulkheadsTony Capaccio
Ground testing of the most complex version of Lockheed Martin Corp.’s F-35 jet has uncovered two small cracks the Pentagon describes as minor, according to a statement to congressional staff.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy