Starbucks CEO Starts Petition to End U.S. ShutdownLeslie Patton
Starbucks Corp. Chief Executive Officer Howard Schultz is starting a petition calling for an end to the U.S. shutdown and a deal for the nation’s budget.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing