How to Make Your Boss Get a Ridiculous TattooBy
Sitting in a Mexican restaurant in Manhattan last year, Emmanuel Schalit made a promise to his employees. The day his company's user count crosses 1 million, he would get his first tattoo.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020