Gulf Crude Strengthens to 5-Week High on Libya Supply ConcernDan Murtaugh
Mars Blend strengthened to the highest level relative to West Texas Intermediate in almost five weeks after the brief detention of Libya’s prime minister sparked concern that renewed instability may further curb that country’s exports.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day