Commitments Lose Soul, Perfect ‘Ghosts’: London Theater
“The Commitments,” the latest jukebox behemoth to lumber into London’s West End, tells of a group of working-class Dubliners who get a band together to play covers of Motown classics like “I Heard It Through the Grapevine.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing