Woodford Wields $51 Billion Wallet as U.K. Biotech SaviorAndrea Gerlin
Antony Odell needed to raise money for a biotechnology company with 19 employees and no sales, not an easy task in the U.K. Enter Neil Woodford, a star investor overseeing $51 billion at Invesco Fund Managers Ltd.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis