Starbucks Giving Away Coffee in Push for Shutdown DealLeslie Patton
Starbucks Corp., the world’s largest coffee-shop operator, is giving away cups of joe to encourage the U.S. government to reach a solution to the shutdown and pending debt crisis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy