Bumi Agrees to Settle $1.3 Billion Debt With CIC Via Share SwapHarry Suhartono and Fitri Wulandari
PT Bumi Resources agreed to settle a $1.3 billion debt with China Investment Corp. by swapping part of it for stakes in units of Indonesia’s largest thermal coal producer and extending the maturity of other principle owed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt