BOJ Debt Rollover to Buck Estimate of 18 Trillion Yen RiseToru Fujioka and Masahiro Hidaka
The Bank of Japan’s direct debt purchases from the government may be capped in the next financial year at about the current level, bucking forecasts for an increase of as much as 18 trillion yen ($185 billion).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself