Bipartisan Congressional Leaders Open to Short Debt RaiseRoxana Tiron and Kathleen Hunter
House Republican and Senate Democratic leaders are open to a short-term increase in the nation’s debt limit, said congressional aides of both parties who spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss strategy. The steps mark the first movement toward averting a U.S. default.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline