Batista Said to Hire Quinn Emanuel as OGX’s Default LoomsDavid McLaughlin and Steven Church
Former billionaire Eike Batista hired U.S. law firm Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan LLP to represent him as his oil company considers filing for bankruptcy protection, two people familiar with the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing