Swiss Stocks Drop as Investors Watch U.S. Shutdown TalksJonathan Morgan
Swiss stocks retreated to their lowest level since August as investors awaited the start of the U.S. earnings season and talks to end the government shutdown in the world’s largest economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Slide From Records as Volatility Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant