SNB Hasn’t Had to Enforce Cap in More Than Year: JordanZoe Schneeweiss and Rebecca Christie
The Swiss National Bank hasn’t had to intervene in currency markets to protect its franc ceiling for more than a year, SNB President Thomas Jordan said, adding that the measure remains in place if needed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap