Obama Signals Openness to Short-Term Debt Limit IncreaseKathleen Hunter, Julianna Goldman and Richard Rubin
President Barack Obama said he could accept a temporary reprieve from the partial government shutdown and threat of a U.S. default while he negotiates with Republican leaders over fiscal and health policy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion