Israel Corp. Falls on Concern Unit Needs Cash: Tel Aviv MoverShoshanna Solomon
Israel Corp. dropped the most in two weeks on concern its oil refining unit will need a cash injection and as HSBC Bank Plc cut the rating of the holding company controlled by Israeli billionaire Idan Ofer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks