Won Drops Most in One Week on Speculation of InterventionKyoungwha Kim
South Korea’s won fell by the most since Sept. 25 on speculation policy makers will intervene to stem gains in the currency, which surged to an eight-month high last week. Government bonds fell.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing