Marriott Plans to Transfer Stock Listing to NasdaqAlex Barinka and Sam Mamudi
Marriott International Inc., the U.S.’s largest publicly traded hotel chain, is moving to the Nasdaq Stock Market from the New York Stock Exchange.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself