Madagascar Presidential Candidate Vows Tax Cuts for EconomyAnnelie Rozeboom
Madagascar presidential candidate Jean Louis Robinson said he’ll cut taxes and take steps to attract foreign investors to help resuscitate economic growth that’s been at a standstill since a coup four years ago.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy