Chateau d’Yquem ’07 Sauternes Drops to Record Low $3,950 a CaseGuy Collins
Sixty bottles of 2007 Chateau d’Yquem, Bordeaux’s top-ranked Sauternes dessert wine, sold for a record low 2,460 pounds ($3,950) a case on Liv-ex in the past week as collectors focused on its newly-released 2011 vintage.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day