British Re-Invade as U.S. TVs Tune In for Sherlock HolmesKristen Schweizer
In the 1960s, the British Invasion brought bowl haircuts and rock-n-roll to U.S. shores with The Beatles and The Rolling Stones. Fifty years on, a new assault is coming, led by iconic U.K. characters featured on TV shows.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Stocks Mixed, Treasuries Rise as Shutdown Drags On: Markets Wrap