Brazilian Swap Rates Decline on Inflation Outlook; Real ClimbsBlake Schmidt and Josue Leonel
Brazil’s swap rates fell as analysts surveyed by the central bank lowered their 2014 inflation outlook, adding to wagers policy makers will signal this week that the pace of increases in borrowing costs will slow.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day