Apollo’s $2.5 Billion Cooper Offer in Jeopardy: Corporate IndiaSiddharth Philip
Apollo Tyres Ltd.’s $2.5 billion offer to buy Cooper Tire & Rubber Co. is nearing collapse after labor disputes in the U.S. and China led the Indian suitor to seek a lower price.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day