South African Union Ends Monthlong Car Parts Industry StrikeFranz Wild
About 30,000 South African car industry employees will return to work tomorrow after the National Union of Metalworkers of South Africa accepted a wage offer from companies to end a monthlong strike.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020