Global A&T Electronics Bonds Fall Most Ever After Debt OfferingRichard Bravo
The bonds of Global A&T Electronics Ltd. fell the most since being issued in January after selling an additional $502.3 million of secured notes, diluting the collateral tied to the initial transaction.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day