Elbit Climbs Most in Week as Unit Wins Contract: Tel Aviv MoverShoshanna Solomon
Elbit Systems Ltd. advanced the most in a week in Israel after the defense systems developer said its unit won a $33 million-contract to supply electro-optical instruments for helicopters from an Asian customer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy