South Stream Seen Seeking $14 Billion of Loans for Gas PipelineStephen Morris
South Stream Transport BV is seeking about 10 billion euros ($14 billion) of loans to help fund the joint-venture’s gas pipeline under the Black Sea, according to two people with knowledge of the financing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States