Lui’s $1 Billion Day Makes Casino Boss Asia’s 2nd RichestPatrick Chu
Galaxy Entertainment Group Ltd. founder Lui Che-Woo’s wealth has leaped by $10.2 billion this year -- and $1 billion in just one day yesterday -- as Macau draws record gaming revenue and his shares hit a new high.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe