REIT Payout Cuts Spurred by Fed Taper That Hasn’t ComeHeather Perlberg and Jody Shenn
Steven Hoffman, owner of a wooden button factory in Brooklyn, New York, was drawn into real estate investment trust CYS Investment Inc. by its 12 percent dividend yield. After buying 2,000 of shares a year ago that have since dropped more than 43 percent amid concern the Federal Reserve would reduce its economic stimulus, he’s now anxious his payout will be cut.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself