RadioShack Said to Seek Funds in 2013 for Vendor SupportChris Burritt
RadioShack Corp., the consumer-electronics seller that lost $139.4 million last year, plans to raise funds by the end of 2013 to persuade suppliers to support its turnaround effort, people familiar with the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster